Before viewing the tree, please read the following notes and instructions:
- Because of the size of this family tree, this page is designed for displays with a minimum resolution of 1280×1024. Devices with small displays such as tablets, phones and netbooks will not be able to view this page as intended.
- This page makes heavy use of available advanced graphics of your browser, and these aren’t always perfect. If the image disappears, try a different browser (eg Google Chrome) and/or check that your video drivers are up-to-date.
- You can click-drag the tree to pan about and to see the top or bottom of the tree.
- Rolling the mouse wheel inside the shaded area changes zoom; rolling the mouse wheel outside the shaded area, or when at the limits of zoom, scrolls the page (sorry);
- A navigation thumbnail appears in the lower left corner when the mouse is hovering over any part of the tree. Move the mouse away from the tree area (eg to the tabs at the top of the screen) to make the navigation thumbnail disappear. The shaded area on the navigation thumbnail indicates which part of the tree is currently visible. Initially, this will be most of it but as you zoom in, the shaded area will shrink. Click on any part of the navigation thumbnail to go to that part of the tree.
- Click icon in lower right hand corner to fill whole browser window (you may want to maximise your browser window);